I’m devoting this weeks Mopeless Monday post to an acknowledgement of a few successes in last years goals and a few of the things I’m looking forward to about 2013, including some intentions and goals.
Checked off the 2012 goals list
- Exercise throughout pregnancy.
- 30 Day Shred in 45 days or less. Post pregnancy, this was sooo good for me. No weight loss, but lots of strength regained.
- Decorate the house. I’m especially fond of my photo wall.
- Canning – tomatoes, salsa and peach jam(among others!).
- A peaceful and healthy home birth. This is probably the one I’m most happy about. :)
Looking forward to in 2013
- Helping Ben in the garden more. Ascher was born in May, which meant I was either very pregnant or in recovery for the crucial part of garden planting. I want to play in the dirt and see stuff start growing!
- Meeting our new baby! This is big, haha.
- Seeing Ascher continue to learn and grow.
- Spring! I’m so much not a winter person and I’m itching to plant things and have the colors back.
- Sewing! Crafting! Doing! A whole year of project potential lies ahead, can you feel it?
- Lots of other stuff!
- Keep exercising!
- Do the spring preserving and try not to stress if I can’t do the fall stuff. Obviously I’m going to be busy. o.O
- Blog 52 times, at least.
- Not much else. I had a really long list last year and it got a little exhausting to look at. I wasn’t beating myself up over stuff that wasn’t happening, but this year I’m being less detailed about it.
What about you? What are you looking forward to in 2013?