- A small rosy person snuggles happily against my leg as he gets his first nap.
- I’m sitting on my phone to smother its persistent chirp of imminent death.
- Wind cheerfully buffets the trees outside the window.
- I’m enjoying that Ben has help for the mass of spring yard work and garden prep that has been only touched on through his usual six day work weeks.
- I’m plotting the most efficient path of lunch making for the hard workers, soon as the baby wakes.
- Laundry beckons, reminding me that Ben’s work clothes need washed for tomorrow.
- I’m needing to make a list of things to get done before baby girl is born. The time is growing short!