Well, given that my single, solitary goal for 2013 was to write a blog post a week and I wrote 87 blog posts I’d say I nailed it. I mean, according to last year’s New Years post that was my only *documented* goal. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think I had any other really formal goals, or if I did I’ve conveniently forgotten them. :)
Other things I did in 2013
- Celebrated my fourth anniversary of being a wife
- Celebrated my first anniversary of being a mama.
- My walking/running in our neighborhood April-October was mostly barefoot.
- Had a baby.
- Cleaned up and re-trashed my sewing room several times.
- Successfully participated in 31 Days.
- Started making homemade bread again.
- Found better arrangements for some parts of the house for cleaner, saner function.
- Participated in our local Thanksgiving morning race(first race post baby and second race ever!).
- Got better at keeping on top of chores.
- Started being careful about my grocery budget again.
- Ended the year happier and saner than I started it.
This year I’m going to aim a bit higher(higher than one goal, oh my, scary scary. ;) ), but still keep it pretty simple.
- Read the Bible in a year.
- Read 12 educational/informative books.
- Blog – 31 Days and at least 52 posts for the year.
- Write a list every week of the year. Yes, I’m behind already.